What is the benefit of sponsoring It’s a Deaf Thing – Deaf Expo
A lot of people ask why should we sponsor It’s a Deaf Thing – Deaf Expo or ProjectDEAF. There are many benefits that It’s a Deaf Thing can do in return for the company that has sponsored. Our mission statement can be found here.
List of what It’s a Deaf Thing received:
- $10,000 per month in advertising
- Discount prices for t-shirt printing
- Professional social media marketing
- Professional newsletter marketing
- Professional flyer & handout marketing
- 15,000 – 20,000 a month organic traffic in the state of Florida
- 40,000 – 60,000 a month organic traffic in the United States
Benefit toward your company
We take our sponsors seriously. Here are the ways that your sponsorship would benefit your company. Your logos will be published and linked to your website on our website. Where would you find your logo on?
- Printed Flyers and Handouts for the Deaf Social
- The front page of It’s a Deaf Thing & ProjectDEAF websites
- On the email newsletters
- On the social media pictures
- On the video credits
- On the back of t-shirts
About It’s a Deaf Thing and ProjectDEAF
It’s a Deaf Thing is a nonprofit organization under ProjectDEAF. We take our sponsor serious and expose the company to the deaf community. It’s a Deaf Thing depend on donations and sponsorships for the Deaf Expo. This event does not have any paid employees. ProjectDEAF and It’s a Deaf Thing is all volunteer position that has the heart and passion for the Deaf Community.
Type of community we focus on:
- Deaf Community
- Hard of Hearing Community
- Deaf and Blind Community
- Blind Community
- Deaf Business Owners
- Deaf-Friendly Businesses
- Deaf-Related Businesses
- ASL Coffee Chats
If you would like to sponsor for this deaf events, please fill out the sponsorship application.
Our goal of this Deaf Expo is to help the community to grow and expose their business to the community. If you don’t want to sponsor and you would want your company at the Deaf events as a vendor, please fill out a vendor application.